Monday, November 24, 2008

The first list!! =)

-camp
-when I hear people in the hall singing in the shower
-being barefoot in the summer
-traveling
-good music
-finishing a good book
-my boyfriend
-Twilight books
-penguins
-chocolate
-bush babies
-my parents
-being on my own
-knowing my job still needs me
-pie
-cake
-shenanigans
-love
-paid bills
-days off
-money
-Red Sox
-my girlfriend
-drums
-spending time with friends
-the ocean
-baseball
-working on cars
-Walt Disney World
-falling asleep next to someone
-my family
-going to church
-walking my dogs
-video games
-history
-marshmallows
-caffeine
-nicotine
-Ambien
-my animals
-The world according to Garp (movie)
-the smell of a zippo
-chocolate covered cherries (the clear inside ones)
-good concerts



More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment